Friday, April 23, 2010

Gimme that series. FLYERS WIN!


vs.
3 0

How sweet it is.
Flyers win the series in 5.

We came in the 7th seed in the east,
playing the 2nd seed.

We knew that we had played well all season,
but with our 3rd goaltender in
and some sloppy play as of late, we weren't favorites.

We asked for GGGGIIIIRRROOOOUUUUUUXXX to step up,
and with two goals last night he definitely did.

Briere put in the early goal,
a really important to one to show that we wouldn't
give up without Gagne and Carter.

There's no need for a recap,
mostly because being at work only let me catch parts of the game.

In the end, the Flyers came out victorious.
Looking forward to the Caps or Habs next round.
Definitely praying on the Habs.

Also, great the see number 33 going out with a shutout,
it's the confidence needed for the second round.


P. S. Ian Lappiere is awesome. What a player.

1 comment:

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

Extremely good piece, I enjoyed reading through it. It had many amazing content. I’m bookmarking this web site. I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.